Thursday, October 22, 2009

October 2009 project
My mother talked me into this flea market chandelier purchase. I think I talked them down to 25 dollars from 40$. Dont even know if it works for sure but Im gonna try to fix it up anyways! :)

I spray painted the arms with a rubbed oil bronze spray paint.. which Im in love with now. But when I went to replace the "sheaths" on the candle sticks due to some cracked ones they didnt make 5 inch ones anymore! So I used new 4 inch ones and cut out one inch pieces from the old sheaths for the candle base to make it work. Cant even tell! :) Put some 25 watt bulbs in and now I just have to sweet talk my brother in law into installing it for me! :) and pray it works!