Thursday, May 9, 2013

Buh Bye Bad wall paper!

I got the OK from the hubby to strip these pink roses OFF! The steamer is heating up and I'm in need of a project during these rainy days stuck inside with the boys! ( ugh) The husband is coaching HS baseball this year and he will be pretty much NOT around so I told him I need a project to keep me "going" instead of having a pity party that he's not around to help with e boys. Good tactic huh? Haha. Having a project does really keep me in good spirits. hoping to have a finished farmhouse style bathroom when I'm done!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited to see the transformation!

Dont envy you with having to take down the wall paper though. :)
I have some in the mud room I have been considering taking down.
But everytime I walk in there thinking I'll start, I look at it and say, "Nope. Not in the mood." Heee!
I'm sure the transformation of your bath will be worth the work. Be sure to share it with us.
Hugs,
Tam

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Good Luck to You!!!
I'm sure it's going to look wonderful when your done!!
Looking forward to seeing your progress.
Prim Blessings
Robin