Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MORE Primitive Christmas

This picture is a bit fuzzy from some
reason... but its my lil snowman
stitchery I stitched a few years ago.




















A wreath I put together one year.
















Another thrift store mini tree
with candles. I quilted the mini
quilt and appliqued on the wool
candy canes.











This sled I bought at a flea market for 10 bucks!
I just gave it a bit of Christmas flare. Its sitting outside our side door.











Yet ANOTHER tree!
I think I have 9 total this year! haha
I made the wood ornaments which
display words or attributes of Christ.
I just plopped this one into a old crock
and sat it up on a antique stool I stained.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

WHAT A DARLING HOUSE!! Lishie...you've got the touch, girl!! I need lessons from you! And what's this about that you don't have good thrift stores? I think you are getting some awesome deals! Merry Christmas!!!