Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentines !

 So... once again the hearts come out for Valentines day! I have a Christmas tree up with some fabric hearts with frayed edges... but my son keeps "collecting them" in a pile rather than keeping them on the tree! :) These are a couple ones I picked up at the thrift stores and have re- done over a bit.


This one I painted barn red and thought how cute would some sweet annie and some stained cheesecloth wrap be with it? But being that I dont HAVE any of those things... this will do :)

Heres another find from a garage sale... was gonna use it to make a wood piece... but for now will use for Vday... and Isaiah just LOVES the little mice around the house peeking out... so its fun for him I guess :) Like I say.... I really stay away from the hearts... but for 50 cents here and there... its kinda fun for Valentines.

1 comment:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful finds!!!
I like the mouse peeking out too!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin